Today I came with new issue in AX Report.
Few days back my report was working fine.
But today it showed me something weird information while opening the report.
Fatal exception performing AXRDCE transformation step. The report cannot be rendered. Please contact your system administrator.
I was just googled, there is no luck. Finally I figured out the issue.
First this SSRS report was developed with Query Dataset type.
Few days before I just deleted one field from my table. but I checked in (Visual Studio) SSRS–> MyReport –> dataset –>fields
still my deleted field is exist in this report dataset.
This is the only reason i got this error.
I have tried to delete the unavailable field, but there is no option to delete the field from Report dataset.
Here is the solution if you have same scenario.
- Export the Report from AOT ( backup ).
- Edit the Report in Visual studio.
- Note down the Report Dataset name, Query Name and it’s selected field from the Query windows as images shows below. You have to reuse this same dataset name and fields in next steps.
- Now delete the report dataset which contains unavailable fields.
- Create a new dataset then put the same name as you noted in previous step and select the same Query and select the previously noted fields.
- Note : If you gave wrong datasetname your report will show error. Make sure u have given correct dataset name which previously noted.
- Save the report and deploy it.
Finally it’s worked. 🙂